Pizza Hut delivers more pizza, pasta and wings than any other restaurant in the world. The company began almost 60 years ago in Wichita, Kansas, when two brothers borrowed $600 from their mum to start a pizzeria. What started out small has become the biggest pizza company in the world and today operates more than 16,000 restaurants in 100 countries serving innovative pizzas, traditional favourites like the signature Pan Pizza and much more.
Fun facts about Pizza Hut:
- A Pizza Hut pizza was the first product ever purchased over the internet (in 1994).
- Pizza Hut once delivered pizza to space.
- The most popular Pizza Hut pizza in the world is pepperoni.
- Pizza Hut employs more than 300,000 team members worldwide.
- Pizza Hut was the first ever to deliver pizza to the top of Kilimanjaro.